Activate People with
Trainings and Events
Curriculum and engagement strategies that bring together people and perspectives to create change.
We are experts at engaging hard to reach people through capacity building workshops, events, and gamification.
Training and Engagement Strategies
We support people to create real change on the ground. First, our workshops inspire them to start their changemaking journey. Through this they find their passion, organize neighbors to support it, and create and share the measurable change they are making in their communities — from projects planting mangrove trees and training women in hydroponics, to weekly neighborhood clean-ups.
Training and Events for Social Change
Digital Literacy and Citizen Journalism
We provide Digital Literacy and Citizen Journalism trainings to help women, youth, elders, and rural communities be comfortable sharing their voices, ideas, and solutions online.
We conduct workshops to help people identify and prevent misinformation online. These workshops help people authenticate images and distinguish fact from opinion.
Our technology platforms and workshops introduce best practices and solutions sharing among community organizations and changemakers across countries, islands, and also globally. Community Leaders share their strategies to monitor government budgets, advocate for changes, and involve neighbors in their projects.
Youth and Women Empowerment
Youth and women are often unheard voices in communities, yet they have ingenious ideas and solutions. We work with schools and universities to engage youth. We focus on reaching women through innovative online features, and partner extensively with networks of female leaders.
List of Atma Previous Trainings and Events Topics
Disaster Response and Recovery
Climate Change and Resilience
Citizen Engagement and Governance
Digital Literacy and Countering Misinformation
Women and Youth Empowerment
How Atma Training and Events Impact People
Latest news from
people and communities
PERHATIKAN BAGI YANG GEMAR BUKA SOSMED SAAT BERSENDIRIANMOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 3 hours ago
SARAPAN GRATIS NASI LODEH TEWEL, SENIN 28 NOVEMBER 2022MOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 4 hours ago
73.693 JIWA MENGUNGSI TERSEBAR DI 16 KECAMATAN DAN 151 DESA TERDAMPAKMOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 9 hours ago
RAPAT KOORDINASI PERSIAPAN GIAT MALAM, AHAD, 27 NOVEMBER 2022MOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 9 hours ago
Refréscate en el 21K-5K "Che" MárquezErika Yaz
- 195 hours ago
Convocatoria: AmeriCorps Vista - Proyecto ENLACEJean Cuevas
- 321 hours ago
¡Consigue mayor participación en tu proyecto comunitario!AtmaGo Puerto Rico
- 634 hours ago
2do Lazo HumanoTeresa K. Viera
- 947 hours ago
- “The harvest experience is one that heals human beings in multiple dimensions because it gives them power. The power of a human is to be able to transform reality. We can transform an environment full of garbage into one full of flowers and food. That’s power.” Below is an excerpt from AtmaGo’s Puerto Rico newsletter. […]Read More
- “If I tell you I can, I will. This is how trust develops.” It is with these words that Mariny Vázquez directs the series of community assemblies “El Barrio Habla” (The Neighborhood Speaks) in 14 Naguabo communities on the east coast of Puerto Rico. After being invited by community leader Tayna Fernández, we at Atma […]Read More
- Friend, Young people have spoken, and the world is (finally) noticing – our planet needs help. Climate change cannot be ignored. As believers and builders of tech for good, we ask for your support in building platforms to engage millions of people who are right now suffering from climate disasters, with the tools to take urgent climate […]Read More
- Happy New Year, Happy Lunar New Year, and thank you so much to all who contributed to our end of the year appeal. Your support is critical to scaling our efforts globally, and creating collective action to face and solve the greatest challenges of our time. Thanks to generous donors, we raised more than $23,000. If […]Read More
- While Atma Connect originally launched as a mobile app for people to share information and build resilience in disaster-prone areas, the impact is far greater now. Atma and its Indonesian counterpart, Sakawarga, are enabling many more people to collaborate, including coffee farmers coping with climate change. Farmers face many challenges, from weather to crop prices […]Read More