Purpose-driven online networks, and interactive web solutions for social good. Tailored to your impact needs.
Atma innovates interactive web solutions for clients to support their impact programs. The Atma tech team is expert at translating broad impact goals into actionable digital hubs.
How Atma Hubs and Ecosystems Work
Creating Digital Ecosystems that Activate Changes
Atma creates diverse web-based solutions. As a praticioner of human centered design and agile software development, Atma is adept at understanding our client’s needs. We have produced innovative tech solutions for governments, organizations, and companies, including the Nature Conservancy and Government Disaster Management Agencies.
Hubs and Ecosystems for Social Change
Climate Change Commitment Platform
On behalf of Our Planet Our Future, Atma conceptualized an interactive platform for tracking carbon reducing behaviors by members of the faith community. The platform also aggregates the impact of the behaviors.
Pay for Results with Tokenomics
We have worked with partners to create systems for validated impact from local changemakers, with the ability to connect with pay for results frameworks.
Complaint Handling Mechanism and Tracker Tool
Atma created a Complaint Handling System for public services, that allows service providers to easily track and resolve complaints. Residents can, through a few clicks, report issues and aspirations. The system has been effective at improving public services in Indonesia.
Knowledge Sharing Hub
For The Nature Conservancy, we created a knowledge sharing platform on nature-based disaster risk reduction solutions for 3 global regions. This hub released trapped knowledge so that implementation partners could easily find the resources they needed to implement solutions.
Impact Validation and Analytics
We created a system for community organizations to report the quantified results of their actions. This validated impact is aggregated into dashboards so that impact at scale can be seen and supported.
Latest news from
people and communities
PERHATIKAN BAGI YANG GEMAR BUKA SOSMED SAAT BERSENDIRIANMOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 3 hours ago
SARAPAN GRATIS NASI LODEH TEWEL, SENIN 28 NOVEMBER 2022MOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 4 hours ago
73.693 JIWA MENGUNGSI TERSEBAR DI 16 KECAMATAN DAN 151 DESA TERDAMPAKMOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 9 hours ago
RAPAT KOORDINASI PERSIAPAN GIAT MALAM, AHAD, 27 NOVEMBER 2022MOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 9 hours ago
Refréscate en el 21K-5K "Che" MárquezErika Yaz
- 195 hours ago
Convocatoria: AmeriCorps Vista - Proyecto ENLACEJean Cuevas
- 321 hours ago
¡Consigue mayor participación en tu proyecto comunitario!AtmaGo Puerto Rico
- 635 hours ago
2do Lazo HumanoTeresa K. Viera
- 947 hours ago
- “The harvest experience is one that heals human beings in multiple dimensions because it gives them power. The power of a human is to be able to transform reality. We can transform an environment full of garbage into one full of flowers and food. That’s power.” Below is an excerpt from AtmaGo’s Puerto Rico newsletter. […]Read More
- “If I tell you I can, I will. This is how trust develops.” It is with these words that Mariny Vázquez directs the series of community assemblies “El Barrio Habla” (The Neighborhood Speaks) in 14 Naguabo communities on the east coast of Puerto Rico. After being invited by community leader Tayna Fernández, we at Atma […]Read More
- Friend, Young people have spoken, and the world is (finally) noticing – our planet needs help. Climate change cannot be ignored. As believers and builders of tech for good, we ask for your support in building platforms to engage millions of people who are right now suffering from climate disasters, with the tools to take urgent climate […]Read More
- Happy New Year, Happy Lunar New Year, and thank you so much to all who contributed to our end of the year appeal. Your support is critical to scaling our efforts globally, and creating collective action to face and solve the greatest challenges of our time. Thanks to generous donors, we raised more than $23,000. If […]Read More
- While Atma Connect originally launched as a mobile app for people to share information and build resilience in disaster-prone areas, the impact is far greater now. Atma and its Indonesian counterpart, Sakawarga, are enabling many more people to collaborate, including coffee farmers coping with climate change. Farmers face many challenges, from weather to crop prices […]Read More