Community Impact Platform
Connect Organizations and People, Track and Verify Impact
Our Community Space is where groups meet, connect with members, gain visibility, and get tools to support and amplify their work.
Tools for Localization: Features to connect with community members, coordinate, publicize events, showcase verified impact, and share best practices.
How Community Space Works
Supercharging Community Impact
Our Community Impact Platform serves both large humanitarian organizations and local organizations. For international and national level organizations, the platform is a way to build trust, collective intelligence, and coordinate operations with local organizations and community leaders.
We foster solidarity networks that are connected through communication technologies. For local organizations, the Platform allows them online visibility within the local community, and it also offers a pathway for them to become known to and partner with others who seek localization of efforts, whether for disaster response, capacity building, or other objectives.
The Community Impact Platform is a flexible infrastructure that serves a number of purposes around communications, data collection and analysis, coordination, community engagement, and alerting.
Community Space Platform
Increase Presence and Connect with Others
Local organizations to show what they are about
Invite others to discover, join, or partner with your community
Build affinity networks
- Create shared solutions through online networking & coordination
Enable Localization In Multiple Ways
Our flexible infrastructure can be rapidly configured to support specific localization programs.
The infrastructure can serve as a communications network, information and data hub, operations center, as well as a collection point for impact data and stories.
Organize Volunteers and Capture Impact
Reach out to local volunteers who are ready to support your mission and projects.
Use online tools to track your organization’s work and impact. Show constituents and stakeholders examples of the difference you are making with tools that enable you to portray quantifiable metrics and impactful stories.
Community Space Areas of Impact
The Impact Our Communities Are Having
AtmaGo and Community Space
AtmaGo and Community Space are designed to enable neighbors to seek and offer mutual aid. These tools have been used to save lives and property in the face of numerous disasters. It grew organically to serve other uses as people found a local network dedicated to building social ties and community betterment. People trust our platform, making it a preferred platform for local discussion and action over Facebook or others. Now Government and NGOs also use AtmaGo and Community Space to connect with the community.
Users have shared more than 667,000 peer-to-peer exchanges on issues of water, food, jobs, education, shelter, flooding, crime, and fires.
Latest news from
people and communities
PERHATIKAN BAGI YANG GEMAR BUKA SOSMED SAAT BERSENDIRIANMOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 4 hours ago
SARAPAN GRATIS NASI LODEH TEWEL, SENIN 28 NOVEMBER 2022MOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 4 hours ago
73.693 JIWA MENGUNGSI TERSEBAR DI 16 KECAMATAN DAN 151 DESA TERDAMPAKMOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 9 hours ago
RAPAT KOORDINASI PERSIAPAN GIAT MALAM, AHAD, 27 NOVEMBER 2022MOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 9 hours ago
Refréscate en el 21K-5K "Che" MárquezErika Yaz
- 195 hours ago
Convocatoria: AmeriCorps Vista - Proyecto ENLACEJean Cuevas
- 321 hours ago
¡Consigue mayor participación en tu proyecto comunitario!AtmaGo Puerto Rico
- 635 hours ago
2do Lazo HumanoTeresa K. Viera
- 947 hours ago
- “The harvest experience is one that heals human beings in multiple dimensions because it gives them power. The power of a human is to be able to transform reality. We can transform an environment full of garbage into one full of flowers and food. That’s power.” Below is an excerpt from AtmaGo’s Puerto Rico newsletter. […]Read More
- “If I tell you I can, I will. This is how trust develops.” It is with these words that Mariny Vázquez directs the series of community assemblies “El Barrio Habla” (The Neighborhood Speaks) in 14 Naguabo communities on the east coast of Puerto Rico. After being invited by community leader Tayna Fernández, we at Atma […]Read More
- Friend, Young people have spoken, and the world is (finally) noticing – our planet needs help. Climate change cannot be ignored. As believers and builders of tech for good, we ask for your support in building platforms to engage millions of people who are right now suffering from climate disasters, with the tools to take urgent climate […]Read More
- Happy New Year, Happy Lunar New Year, and thank you so much to all who contributed to our end of the year appeal. Your support is critical to scaling our efforts globally, and creating collective action to face and solve the greatest challenges of our time. Thanks to generous donors, we raised more than $23,000. If […]Read More
- While Atma Connect originally launched as a mobile app for people to share information and build resilience in disaster-prone areas, the impact is far greater now. Atma and its Indonesian counterpart, Sakawarga, are enabling many more people to collaborate, including coffee farmers coping with climate change. Farmers face many challenges, from weather to crop prices […]Read More