The Online Network Neighbors Use To Help Each Other
The neighborhood-based communications network serving the common good that runs on mobile, web and Android devices.
AtmaGo has reached 10 million in Indonesia, Puerto Rico and Ukraine. Neighbors are using AtmaGo to help each other with information, warnings, and offers of help.
How AtmaGo Works
Neighbors Helping Neighbors
Neighbors have turned to AtmaGo to help each other through life’s critical turns. With its topic dashboards and threaded posts, people have successfully addressed civic issues, COVID 19 info, disaster response, found employment, and help for people displaced by war. AtmaGo is their go-to network for making connections and change.
An Award-Winning Platform
Easily Share and Gather Information
Local news and conditions, based on locations and topic of interest
Critical information, problems on infrastructure, or impact from disasters
Jobs in communities for local economic empowerment and entrepreneurship
- Events in communities such as neighborhood cleanups or risk reduction events to build local social cohesion
Get Emergency Alerts on Disasters
These locations based warnings are from local agencies and community members.
Such as flooding, earthquake, broken infrastructure, hazards or public facilities issues.
Know What is Happening
We help users to find information which is relevant to them.
Gather information in the neighborhood, within your topic of interest, or in communities that you join on your personal feed.
Designed to enable neighbors to seek and offer mutual aid, AtmaGo has been used to save lives and property in the face of numerous disasters. It grew organically to serve other uses as people found a local network dedicated to building social ties and community betterment. People trust AtmaGo, making it a preferred platform for local discussion and action over Facebook or others. Now Government and NGOs also use AtmaGo to connect with the community.
AtmaGo users have shared more than 667,000 peer-to-peer exchanges on issues of water, food, jobs, education, shelter, flooding, crime, and fires.
Latest news from
people and communities
PERHATIKAN BAGI YANG GEMAR BUKA SOSMED SAAT BERSENDIRIANMOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 3 hours ago
SARAPAN GRATIS NASI LODEH TEWEL, SENIN 28 NOVEMBER 2022MOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 3 hours ago
73.693 JIWA MENGUNGSI TERSEBAR DI 16 KECAMATAN DAN 151 DESA TERDAMPAKMOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 8 hours ago
RAPAT KOORDINASI PERSIAPAN GIAT MALAM, AHAD, 27 NOVEMBER 2022MOHAMMAD JAENUDIN
- 8 hours ago
Refréscate en el 21K-5K "Che" MárquezErika Yaz
- 194 hours ago
Convocatoria: AmeriCorps Vista - Proyecto ENLACEJean Cuevas
- 320 hours ago
¡Consigue mayor participación en tu proyecto comunitario!AtmaGo Puerto Rico
- 634 hours ago
2do Lazo HumanoTeresa K. Viera
- 946 hours ago
- “The harvest experience is one that heals human beings in multiple dimensions because it gives them power. The power of a human is to be able to transform reality. We can transform an environment full of garbage into one full of flowers and food. That’s power.” Below is an excerpt from AtmaGo’s Puerto Rico newsletter. […]Read More
- “If I tell you I can, I will. This is how trust develops.” It is with these words that Mariny Vázquez directs the series of community assemblies “El Barrio Habla” (The Neighborhood Speaks) in 14 Naguabo communities on the east coast of Puerto Rico. After being invited by community leader Tayna Fernández, we at Atma […]Read More
- Friend, Young people have spoken, and the world is (finally) noticing – our planet needs help. Climate change cannot be ignored. As believers and builders of tech for good, we ask for your support in building platforms to engage millions of people who are right now suffering from climate disasters, with the tools to take urgent climate […]Read More
- Happy New Year, Happy Lunar New Year, and thank you so much to all who contributed to our end of the year appeal. Your support is critical to scaling our efforts globally, and creating collective action to face and solve the greatest challenges of our time. Thanks to generous donors, we raised more than $23,000. If […]Read More
- While Atma Connect originally launched as a mobile app for people to share information and build resilience in disaster-prone areas, the impact is far greater now. Atma and its Indonesian counterpart, Sakawarga, are enabling many more people to collaborate, including coffee farmers coping with climate change. Farmers face many challenges, from weather to crop prices […]Read More